How can Organic Development help you with Social Media?
1. Defining Your Social Media VoiceOrganic Development will help you identify the tone, position and voice of your brand. This will ensure consistency and brand integrity across all your social media communications.
2. Selecting Your AmbassadorsOrganic Development will help you identify, train and empower individuals in your organization who will buy into social media and who have things to say of value. These will be people who are experts in their industry or are passionate about a particular topic. These people will be encouraged to promote their personal brand under your company brand umbrella.
3. Creating content and managing content streamsWith help from Organic, your company can quickly build a daily stream of new and unique valuable content that can be distributed via your online networks. It is important to remember that much of this content is probably already being produced, and part of the process is organising and collating that content for use in your social media campaigns. Organic Development will help you identify and resource your content streams, and more importantly provide the correct type of content for your particular audience.
4. Establishing your Social Media Real EstateOrganic Development will identify where your target audience is in the social media sphere and what platforms and tools they are using.
Once content has been established, a network of personal profiles, micro-sites, blogs and feeds will be created to allow you to distribute your content effectively. This will involve setting up accounts for ambassadors on a number of social media platforms, assisting them in building their networks and training them to manage and grow their own network of contacts. Organic Development recommends a phased rollout, focusing on delivering an effective test case for one or two departments before rolling out across the whole business.
5. Measurement and Monitoring
The appropriate tools will be put in place to allow you to measure the performance of your campaign. This will include the following:
Additional website traffic: Traffic to your website from social media communications. It is likely that your traffic will rise significantly as a result of your social media activity.
Event attendances and registrations: Those driven from social media promotion can be monitored to measure how social media engagement converts to direct person-to-person engagement.
Brand Awareness: People who view and read the content you distribute online will provide you with a regular stream of small brand awareness.
Reputation and competitor monitoring: We will implement a reputation and competitor tracking program to allow you to monitor when people talk about your brand, what they say and what people are saying about your competitors.